Warranty Sales Advisor
Location: Company Headquarters - Phoenix, Arizona
Our Warranty Sales team works closely with real estate professionals to ensure our customers' needs are fully met at all times. We're looking for highly-experienced, knowledgeable professionals who can communicate our coverage and plans in an effective way. Our Warranty Sales Advisors serve a critical role in building relationships, gaining trust, and providing our customers with the solutions they deserve. Administrative experience in the real estate industry is highly sought after.
- Accept inbound calls from real estate professionals inquiring about OneGuard's various products
- Learn and exhibit a solid understanding of our various warranty plans and options to help customers select the right coverage to meet their needs
- Educate customers on the advantages of choosing OneGuard instead of the competition
- Recognize and act on opportunities to recommend and sell additional warranty coverages
- Accurately and efficiently process new warranty orders in a timely manner
- 2+ years of customer service or quality assurance experience, preferably in the real estate industry
- Must be a relationship builder with an ability to work in a dynamic, team-based environment. Outstanding communication is required
- Must be able to type 40 wpm and have advanced proficiency in MS Windows operating systems
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving and customer service skills
Founded in 1990 as ServiceOne, OneGuard was first-to-market with coverage for all unknown pre-existing conditions and currently maintains the highest customer renewal rate in the home warranty industry. With a focus on service, OneGuard remains committed to building relationships with real estate professionals and contractors while improving the quality of life for homeowners across the Southwest.
is Now OneGuard
Learn More >